Monday 21 September 2009

Successful DEBUT launch


The CWU launched its pioneering DEBUT toolkit today. Over 60 branch equality officers plus GS Billy Hayes and guests were in attendance for a demonstration of this pioneering resource. I said in my speech that I valued the work that you all do and that the toolkit is part of my commitment to equip Equality Officers with the tools they need to do an immensely difficult and valuable job. I also explained that we had submitted our response to the governments Single Eqaulity Bill supporting statutory recognisition for Lay Equality Officers.
  The toolkit should be online from tomorrow. please log on and tell me what you think. Thanks to Billy, Fevzi, Julie, Dionne,Charlotte Jenny from BIS, and all who took the time to attend.
Photo kindly supplied by allimages.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.